Matching sets are a strong fashion trend this Spring/Summer season that won’t be leaving us anytime soon.
For that we are rejoicing because if you embrace this trend, you will soon realise that it makes holiday packing a breeze. Packing matching sets is a little like packing dresses for a trip away. They are a complete outfit in themselves. No need to overthink it. Just pop the two pieces on, add some accessories and you are good to go!
For some though the trend may feel too much like wearing pyjamas. So how do we avoid this?
1. Give the outfit a tuck. We never tuck pyjamas so this is an easy point of difference.
2. Add accessories like a cross body bag and earrings. Clearly not going to bed but for coffee now.
3. Switch up the shoe. Add a heel and head to dinner. Add a sneaker and you’re ready to be side line at school sport before heading to lunch.
The added bonus when packing matching sets for a trip away is the how easy it is to turn the two pieces into multiple outfits. Add white tees to the bottom half or denim to the top half to create additional looks effortlessly.
From matching skirts and tops in subtle colours to short sets in the boldest prints, there really is a matching set out there for everyone.
EvvE COLLECTIVE recommends:
1. Kinney Juniper Shirt & Short in Mosaic Blue (Pic 2)
2. Zoe Kratzmann Venture Top & Overflow Skirt (Pic 1)
3. Kinney Poppy Top & Skirt in Spring Meadow
4. Kinney Ashton Shirt & Juniper Short in Flora Bloom
5. Once Was Rio Ruffle Sleeve Knit Top and Flores Flared Pant in Bone (Pic 3)
6. ELMS+KING Sardinia Blouse and Lipari Short in Olive Green Zig Zag
7. POL Clothing Cupro Top & Pant in Blue
8. Once Was Tulum Cotton Silk Shirt in Del Sol Azure & Panama Wide Leg Pant in Del Mar Stripe